February 24, 2009

Inspire With Style



I just finished doing a web-blog for Andrea of Inspire With Style and I have to say that I LOVE this look that Andrea helped me create. Andrea wanted a classy look for her Vinyl Designs- you should definitely check them out- I want one for our entryway and there are so many samples to choose from!

Anyway, it took a while to get just the right look. I think we had to remind each other not to give up and that we would find something amazing.:) Then I called her over the phone to brainstorm about what look she was envisioning. This was the first time that I actually called a customer instead of relying solely on emails. Well, she didn't give up on me and I think we got the look just right! I really like the background and the navigation bar on the side for a change.

Go take a look at what Inspire With Style has to offer for your home today. There are samples of each room on the side under "Room Gallery" and her Wedding Vinyl is all the rage.

Thank you for letting me be a part of Inspire With Style, Andrea.
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs