February 20, 2009

I'm Here!

I am back! This week has been the pits! Kylie will never go without getting a flu shot again- mark my words. Who would have thought that such a sweet little thing could be so demanding? I had planned to send her back to school today but we had a little setback last night and well, she's here with me again today- though, not so needy.

I am in the middle of working on an awesome blog-site and I can't wait to unveil it for all the world to see! I am also redoing my portfolio to include screen caps instead of people being able to click on the website to see them. I have had people quit blogging all together and delete it, or simply change it because another designer wants the recognition so they give them a free one......don't even get me started on that one! I am taking it all in stride and trying not to take it personally, though! It is perfectly okay to change your design- I change mine up all the time! I would just really appreciate a heads-up! Enough about that!

I am trying to catch up a little on my waiting list and am just glad that I have a waiting list at this point. Things are getting tough out there!

SO, at the beginning of February I asked for nominations for someone that inspires you so that I could offer them a new blog redesign. I had great intentions but things happened and I am just now getting to it. Thank you to all who nominated someone. What kind hearts you all have! I stopped by every single blog and thought I knew who I was going to pick because I just really related to her. Well, some blogs have been deleted since then, some of them already have a redesign, and I am still waiting on an answer from some people how to get in touch with people. SO, hopefully I will have an announcement before Monday. Look for it then......


Example of the screen cap:
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs