March 4, 2009

New Nav Bar and Next Week Surprise!!

Blogger won't upload any of my pics today! What's up, Blogger?

Yes, I have been super busy and out of my mind! Have I said how much I love this job lately, though? A couple of weeks ago, maybe it was last week, I added a navigation bar or menu to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls' blog. I love the fact that people are still asking me to do things for their blog! Karen was one of my very first customers and I still enjoy getting emails from her. I guess you are going to have to go to her blog to check it out. You may just stumble on a FREE GIVEAWAY that you want to enter while you are there!


BE SURE........ and check back here next week for something really special. Until then.......keep blogging, The Bachelor is over! :)
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs