September 14, 2008

The Gift Closet


I just finished my most challenging of blogs ever and I am elated! Heather at The Gift Closet contacted me about doing a Cr3zy Layout- 3 glorious columns- because she has quite a cute little business going on there. She is very crafty and is selling some great items- I'll let you know how great the Soy Body Butter is when I receive it! She also features creative and talented ladies in a Friday column and has been featured herself in some very popular Mom Blogs.

She really liked the Damask & Dots kit from The Shabby Shoppe and since I had already done it once for Blessed Beyond Measure, I was hoping that I could show another side to the kit and not have it look the same. I think it looks great and with Heather's wonderful ideas, it came together quite nicely. 

So I want to thank Heather for making me think outside the box this week and figure out how to do things that I always wanted to know how to do. Travel on over to The Gift Closet and buy something for yourself today! Also, let her know how great her blog looks! :)
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs