September 16, 2008

Customer Praises

Here's what my fabulous customers are saying about 
their experience with Sweet Cheeky Designs:

Traci was so amazing to work with. She made redoing my blog into an enjoyable experience and let me in on everything! She let me make the decisions and went from there. I feel truly blessed to have worked with her and to have her do my blog designs. I know that I will never use anyone else after working with her on mine! I promise you, she does not disappoint.
~Chelle (Creative Momma)




Traci is so wonderful to work with. I started with a plain blog and she turned into something I am proud of! She is easy to work with and is also very patient. I am a new blogger and she has helped me learn so much throughout this process. She worked my blog into her busy schedule and had it completed and looking fab within a few days. She was even kind enough to stay up late into the night to change little things that I wanted changed. Best of all, after my blog was done she is still available to help me with anything I need. I HIGHLY recommend Sweet Cheeky Designs for any of your bloggy needs. Traci is fabulous! ~Andreah (Life Is A Hoot)



Sweet Cheeky Designs did a fabulous job on my blog! My blog is several years old and was looking tired and boring -- I am so pleased with what Traci designed and came up with to make it over. She worked quickly, without sacrificing creativity and customer service, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you again, Sweet Cheeky Designs! -Kristen (Tales from the Zookeeper)


For a technologically challenged girl like me, Sweet Cheeky Designs was the perfect answer! Traci makes the process so easy... and the results are amazing! I love my new blog... and I am so thankful to have something so fun to share with my family and friends... ~Alyssa (Daughters Are A Gift From The Lord)


I had the pleasure of working with Traci on a redesign on my blog. She did an amazing job! She listened to what I wanted and then added her own creativity to deliver an amazing design. I get compliments all the time and would recommend her to anyone! ~Jennifer (Mom 2 Hudson & Cooper)


Traci is fabulous to work with. It was a joy to have her redesign my blog. She's very professional and creative. She's also quick and understanding of indesicive, picky people like me. I highly recommend her. ~Liesl (Our Little Corner of the World)


Traci did a wonderful job updating my boring blog into something FABULOUS! Sometimes I feel like I made her jump through hoops to get it exactly how I wanted it, but that's what I like about Traci- she wants her clients to be completely satisfied with the finished product! Her prices are reasonable, and she is a fast worker too! I would definitely recommend her to everyone that I know... in fact, I already have! ~Whitney (Blessed Beyond Measure)


Redesigning my blog was one of the best decisions I've made. It helped increase traffic, and I get compliments on the new design all of the time. 'Sweet Cheeky Designs' did a wonderful job at capturing the feel that I wanted for my blog, and they gave my blog a look that draws attention. I highly recommend them. ~Yvonne (Raspberry Lemonade)


Thank you, Traci, for my fabulous new blog design! I love the colors, love the paper designs, and love how you put it all together. You took the little direction I gave you and just ran with it. My blog turned out exactly how I had envisioned it! I'm so appreciative of your creativity! Thank you!! ~ Courtney (That's What She Said)


I highly recommend Traci w/ Sweet Cheeky Designs! I love the new look of my site and have received many compliments on it. She was very accommodating to all my crazy requests and a pleasure to work with. ~Heather (The Gift Closet)


I completely love my new design! I could not be any happier! It was quick and painless. And the final product was better then I could have ever expected! ~Karen (Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls)


What a wonderful experience! Traci at Sweet Cheeky Designs was so easy to work with, even when I didn’t know exactly what I wanted she guided me in just the right direction. I absolutely love the new blog design. ~Tracey (The French Five)

I am so lucky that Sweet Cheeky Designs did a redo on my blog. It was so sad and boring- and now it is absolutely darling! Traci is fabulous and amazingly talented. I picked the general design, but she added so many wonderful features. She completed the blog really quickly and frequently asked for my input. Since I have no technical skills, she took it over and created such a fun look that I never could have done on my own. I would highly recommend Traci to anyone who wants a blog facelift!! ~Ann (The Keys To My Heart)
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs