May 25, 2009

Blogoversary....44 More Days!!

Almost one year ago, I convinced some of my friends to let me practice my early graphic and web skills on their blogs. Today, I have done almost 100 blogs and am ready for another year of learning and experimenting to make people love, love, love their blog or blogsite that I create for them! 

I can't tell you how many awesome people I have met along the way. It seems like it just keeps getting better, too! I appreciate all of my customers that I have had the pleasure of working with. Thank you for being so patient with me. I realize that it may have taken a little longer to get your desired look, but I hope I pleased each and every one of you with a one of a kind look that you could be proud of! 

I wonder what I will have in store for my Blogoversary....... keep following and commenting!!
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs