May 26, 2009

Whimsy

Victoria got a whimsy makeover! We have been working together on this blog for a couple of months. Victoria had very specific requests and wanted the blog the way that she had envisioned it. I got to add some of my touches here and there because she is fabulous and let me! Ha! Together we came up with a whimsy, spectacular blog!!

The links are still being worked out (I think the falling cherry blossoms are causing some problems) but we will work it out soon. Check it out below!

By the way, check out her adorable handbags that she makes. I don't know how she has time during the day! She is a mommy to 5 kids! I will miss working with you, Victoria! You were truly a sweet girl that I thoroughly enjoyed talking to on the phone and via email! :)





 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs