April 6, 2009

Wait List and Inspiration Blog

Hey there! I hope everyone is having a great Monday! :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are on the wait list, I will let you know when I plan to start on your blog. Also, if it is your turn and I still have not gotten all your information and am waiting on feedback from you, I may have to skip you and go to the next person. I know, I don't want to ever skip anyone but I can't wait on emails all day. I am betting that you understand! :)

If you are waiting on an email from me, check your junk mail or email me back. I try to email right back when I get your message.

I am currently working on an Inspiration blog for March and am willing to take suggestions for April and May. Leave me a message if you know someone that has inspired you and needs a little pick me up and I will give them an awesome blog if they are picked!! 
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs