March 6, 2009

Giving Back For February

Yes, February! I'm just a little behind! :)

I am proud to announce the winner of the Giving Back contest I did in February. I picked a blogger that is described by her friends as, "One who shares her great belief and love of God with so many people. She often finds time to pray for others and gives of herself in countless ways." Tasha of The Gonce Family blog was my pick for the February giving back contest. She actually had a couple of nominations from different people.

When I first went and looked at her blog, I knew that I wanted to give her just a small piece of happiness since that's what she has been doing for others, even while caring for her daughter who was sick. She was a joy to work with and I love the fact that she has a Riley as well. :)

I think it's really fitting that instead of a signature, she opted for a saying to end all of her posts with. The saying is, "Hope this finds you happy, healthy, and in love with life!" I need this kind of positive influence in my life! Tasha, you make people all around you smile. You are an inspiration to us all!

Click on the header to go to her blog.

 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs