February 11, 2009

I Love Me Some Mikey!

My sweet little friend, Michael Ann wanted a blog redesign forever ago and finally gave me the go-ahead! YEA!! I LOVE, LOVE MIKEY- she is one of the sweetest people I have come across and is always SO perky! I definitely draw inspiration from her and how much joy she spreads everyday!

Michael Ann and I met at Harding. I was an RA- can you believe that? Me? Little Miss "I hate rules" was an RA!! (Turns out it was one of the best jobs EVER!!) Anyway, she and another Freshman were added to my hall at the last minute and she immediately lit up my life! I always had so much fun when she was around and enjoyed giving her pink slips when she came in 5 minutes late from hanging out with the love of her life, Wade! She was in my wedding and has been very supportive in helping me with Riley. Now, she and her sweet little family are only minutes away from us.


Check out this pic that she posted of us! Isn't she beautiful?? I remember that I had an eye infection and had to take one contact out right before the wedding. My right eye is red and swollen here! ha-ha

In case you couldn't figure it out, I LOVE Michael Ann! Mikey, I am SO glad that you let me make a little somein' for ya! Go to her site and also check out her latest post and her cute little boy, Carson's haircut. He did it himself! ha-ha



Also, I want to thank everyone for the nominations for the February make-over. I read each comment and visited each persons' blog and am deciding on who I am going to choose at the moment. Lots of these ladies have inspirational stories and I wish I could redesign a blog for each of them. I can only do one at this time, though. I will announce soon...
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs