January 23, 2009

My Tiny Sweet Cheeks

I just finished a great blog for Bobbi Lee at My Tiny Sweet Cheeks. She specializes in unique, one-of-a-kind diaper cakes perfect for any baby shower or new mom. You can design your own diaper cake package or she has many examples to chose from. Personally, I love the Posh Princess 3-tiered diaper cake. Cute, cute, cute!!

She has also branched out and is making other baby accessories and even has some Mom Gear! I kinda wish I was having a baby! :)

Bobbi Lee was great to work with and she chose a really cool digital kit. I love the navigation bar- they almost look like little bibs!

So, if you need a shower gift or know a new mommy who needs some love, visit My Tiny Sweet Cheeks and Bobbi Lee will take excellent care of you!

Click on the picture to go to the blog. :)

 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs