November 17, 2008

Tales of the Zookeeper


I had the esteemed privilege to get to redesign one of the most respected of all bloggers! Tales From The Zookeeper is a family that started blogging first in our church group. They have been consistently blogging for over three and a half years and have many followers and fans. Kristen is a trend setter and one of the sweetest and most creative girls that you will ever meet. Her two boys are adorable and she is going to be adding a third boy to their family this spring. 

I love what she picked out for her blog and once I designed it, her sweet husband took the code and placed it in their blog himself so I was able to rest a little easier. She wanted the header and main space a little bit larger and I think it looks great! This is one of those blogs where I know that she will take good care of my design and blog many exciting times to come!

Check out her cute site today. You will be reading for hours........


 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs