November 11, 2008

Molly's Mom



I just finished a blog that was maybe the biggest challenge for me yet. Molly's Mom knew what she wanted and was a very detailed person. Me, not so much. So, it took me a couple of tries to get it right and in the process, I learned a couple of new things that I had never tried before. So, for that I thank Molly's Mom and I hope she loves her blog. She also has one of the cutest girls that I have ever seen! I am so glad that she was patient with me through my walking pneumonia and our dog eating chocolate and having to be rushed to the animal hospital! It was quite a week and it's only Tuesday!

THREE MORE DAYS OF THE OLD PRICING!!!

Also, leave me a message in November to be entered in a FREE BLOG MAKEOVER!!
(Standard Policies Apply)
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs