November 6, 2008

Thank you!!

Thank you for all of your kind words and comments. I have already taken note of those who have commented and you all will be registered for a FREE BLOG REDESIGN at the end of November. 

Once again, if you leave a comment during the month of November, your name may be drawn to receive a FREE BLOG REDESIGN.

I am also going to let Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls host a contest for a FREE BLOG REDESIGN for me in December. It will be like an early Christmas!!

Once again thank you to those who have commented and to all of those that appreciate what I do. I usually stay up late at night to make sure that you LOVE your blog and if you don't, I will work until I get it right. I wouldn't put in this many hours if I didn't LOVE what I do! 

Remember to take advantage of the old pricing schedule until November 15, 2008. After that date, my prices will go up! So email me to get on the waiting list NOW!! :)

 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs