November 26, 2008

Life's A Hoot

I just finished a blog that is SO different from all the rest that I have done! Andreah from Life's a Hoot, let me experiment on her blog and I hope she loves it as much as I do! 

Andreah picked out a kit from Amanda Dykan called Harvest Moon and the kit was all owls and extremely cute paper! I was a little overwhelmed at first- I wanted to use all the papers and elements!! But, I only used the things that Andreah wanted and she was so great to work with! In the end, I had to take out my crazy, big side buttons for something smaller that Andreah was comfortable with but overall the blog turned out great!! You should really visit if you want to see how awesome it is in person. She's also just starting out and would love the company!:)

Here's a little sneak peek:


FYI- I will be unavailable until Friday! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs