September 24, 2008

Two Before I Go......

I had the pleasure of doing two blogs for two fabulous gals! First was Laura who wanted a truly original blog. I loved her ideas and the color choice that she picked out. She went to Shabby Pickle Designs and found re{fresh} by Nikki Beaudreau. It took about a week to get permission from Nikki but once we did, I got her blog design together really quickly. She has a private blog so you won't be able to see all of it but one of the things that I thought was really cute was her list on the side of her blog. She made a list of all of her favorite things like: Dr. Pepper, Watching The Cowboys, Date night with DD, and my personal favorite- Dr. Pepper, but Coke with Mexican Food. She's too cute!



Next, I redesigned a blog for a gal named Amy. Last fall, I attended Ladies Bible Class at my former church and Amy was in my small group. I noticed her immediately because she had the friendliest smile and the cutest little boy that I had ever seen (besides mine!). He seriously laid in her lap the whole time and slept ever so sweetly. She and her family have since moved to Switzerland and it was by happening upon her blog and talking to friends that I found out that we went to Harding at the same time. We were also in the same club! I was only active in the club for a short time and my memory is mush when it comes to meeting people, but I knew that I had met her before. Anyways, she picked out a cute kit originally for Christmas but we made it work. I like that she wanted the Sassy Design and I especially love reading her blog and learning about all the different places that they visit. Check it out!




Lastly, I just wanted to let everyone know that my hubby and I will be out of town for 5 days starting Friday. We are going to look at homes and schools in a different state! He got a job far away from Dallas and we are excited about the new opportunities that have been given to us. The good news is that since I work on-line, everything should be back to business right after we move. I would go crazy if I couldn't redesign blogs anymore! I love each new opportunity. So, if you are on the waiting list please know that I will get to you at the end of next week. I'm really excited about some of the orders I have coming up!

Also, if you want to take advantage of the 10% off discount, contact me NOW!! I will be checking my email even in another state!!
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs