March 3, 2010

summer's story

Summer is awesome!! I just designed a blog for her and she was so helpful and joyous to work with! Every time I had a question, she was right there to email me back with an answer. That's exactly why her blog was done so quickly!

It was a pleasure to give Summer's blog a redesign. You should definitely make your way over there to read Summer's Story. She handles everything that's she's going through with grace.

Summer, you were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to keeping up with your blog! :)




















I do want to add that I will probably not be doing the double background again. It looks totally different on my browser than on other browsers and Blogger hasn't come up with a fix for that just yet- that I know of! :(
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs