January 29, 2010

new look!

Notice that I am in the middle of revamping my blog. Not only the look, but mostly the information. I get so many emails from people asking questions about price, designs, me, etc..... that I am guessing either my blog was too crowded and they didn't want to take the time to sift through the mess or I just didn't have information readily available.

Also, in the next couple of months, my home page and information will be an actual website! I am so excited about the layout. I couldn't do the exact layout on blogger (boo!) but I managed to make it look similar.

By the way, I am working in a snowstorm! We have so much snow right now and it is still coming down pretty fast.

Look at my poor little garden gnome. You can barely see the tip of his hat!



This one fared a little better because he is closer to the house and has some protection from the roof.

 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs