August 28, 2009

Photobucket Troubles

Photobucket has really not made me happy!! Especially this week. I have had 2 customers have this unsightly image all over their blogs.....
This, my friends, is Photobucket's lame attempt to collect $25 out of you and make you upgrade to a Photobucket PRO account. If you have a blog button out there that gets seen by LOTS of blogs or if your blog gets a lot of traffic, I suggest you pay the $25 and get a PRO account before these crazy images just show up on your blog one day. Apparently, it's all about how much bandwidth you get in a month from Photobucket. It resets every month, but if yours is used up by others within that month, you will get this image until you wait the month out or pay.

CLICK HERE to read all about it.

FYI:
I cannot be held responsible for moving all of your images to my Photobucket account or paying $25 every time this happens. I am so sorry to any of you that this has happened to (it happened to me one time and I freaked out!). Just know that your only options are to pay up to see your images again or not be so popular. ha!

In the meantime, I will be looking for another host or a resolution. If anyone knows of one, please clue me in on it!!
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs