May 11, 2009

Winner!!

We have a winner from the Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls contest for a lucky follower of mine! I'm so excited to announce that Kim has won a free blog makeover by Sweet Cheeky Designs!! The funny thing is- Kim and I went to the same college. Crazy? Kinda!! Harding wasn't even that big, either! I know WAY more faces than I do names from that experience and I am guessing that our paths have crossed before on campus. Especially since we have some friends in common! So, that was a nice little surprise when I found that out.

A really cool thing about Kim (besides her story of infertility and God working in an amazing way for their family) is that she has NEVER had a blog makeover before!! I. LOVE. THAT! Not even one of those blah, blah, blog on the block designs! Bitter much, Traci? Really- I am cool with pimping your blog for free but at least go check out Megan at Shabby Blogs. She has some beautiful and creative designs for FREE over there! I have no idea how she does it but she does and they are fabulous! Or, let me customize your blog for you! I am a little fabulous myself sometimes! :)

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls for 200 plus entries. I just love Karen so much. I took a chance a while back and did her blog for free provided that she advertise for me and she has really come through a number of times. I am a little miffed that I didn't win that Body Shop giveaway a few days ago, though! ha!! Guess I will keep trying to win stuff over there!

Oh yeah, one more thing- I finally had a chance to give the winner of the Baby Blog Addict giveaway a makeover. Wendy had just found out that she was expecting and I'm not sure that she felt like telling me what she wanted her blog to look like. So, I gave her some space and she finally picked a kit and I put a little something together for her. She is still deciding on side buttons so it's not finished yet, but here is the too cute header.



 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs