May 16, 2009

My Favorite at the Moment....

I am SO excited about Maggi's blog!! I had so much fun putting this blog together with her. She was funny, easy-going, and has such great style. Every single time I received an email from her I chuckled. I'm still chuckling!!

Okay, so Maggi really wanted an old Hollywood glam or 1950's I Love Lucy style blog design and this is what we came up with. She came up with the title- Just Add Glitter and Stir which I think is adorable. Her take on scrapping and being the perfect housewife together in one. I love GLITTER in her header. Google, guys. All you have to do is google to find out how to do something!

So, I am adding Maggi to my personal blog list since I can't get enough of her and letting you know that each time I do a fun design, it's going to be one of my favorites! No pressure! :)

Check it out!!

 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs