January 19, 2011

Sincerely Yours Paper

I received the extraordinary honor of assisting Amy Hannon of Sincerely Yours Paper with her newly designed blog! If you have ever planned a wedding or just love style in the Northwest region of Arkansas, you know exactly who Amy Hannon is. She is the owner of SYP which is a company designing and producing award-winning wedding invitations as well as personalized paper lovelies and goodies for your home.

Feature in Martha Stewart Weddings
Her wedding invitations and paper lovelies have been featured in Martha Stewart's Wedding magazine and she personally knows Preston Bailey!! Preston Bailey, y'all! THE reason for my black magic roses at my wedding back in the 1900's. 99 to be exact but it feels like yesterday!

Black Magic Roses
AND, if you are a Hog fan with any sense of style whatsoever, you probably have one of these babies from SYP to wear to the games. I have one and I seriously wore it EVERY gameday!! They are now available in Signed, Sealed, Delivered, a local boutique/store full of goodies for your home.

Swanky, Soooie Tee
So anyway, when Amy asked me to help her with her blog, I was a little nervous. She has such great style and is a celebrity around here. Well, she quickly put my nerves to ease! She was the nicest, sweetest, person who knows exactly what she wants! You gotta love that about a girl! We both worked really hard at making the blog look awesome and I know that we had a great time talking and giggling on the phone in the process! ha!

So hop on over and check out the loveliness!

 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs