June 1, 2010

update....

I just wanted to give an update on what was happening with me and Sweet Cheeky Designs. I have closed my wait list and are taking my time with finishing those designs on my list. Luckily all the people on the wait list are taking their time with getting me info. Love that!

I am SO incredibly thankful for all the business that I had in the past two years and all the wonderful customers that wanted me to design just for them. I love designing blogs and meeting new people- some of you have been SO awesome to work with.

While I have enjoyed the success of designing for so many of you, I have also come to realize that time spent with my family is something that I was really missing. This is the last year for me to be a SAHM to my two wonderful children and I want to spend all the time I can with them. Working night and day and on weekends was not something that was working for me or for them, so I had to make the decision to close my wait list and give up the chance to design for some wonderful and successful people. I don't regret this decision and am relishing in the time that I am afforded to spend with the kids and hope that this summer will be an amazing time for us all before I start back to work full time in the fall.

Most likely, I will be available to design for my returning customers on a case by case basis. Please email me and I will let you know when and if I will be available and thank you SO much for understanding. Love to you all!!
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs