December 10, 2009

questionnaires

I know that I am really good at when it comes to designing your blog, but you make it easier when you tell me a little bit about your style, hobbies, or what colors and pictures that you like or reflect who you are.

I can't- rather, I won't just create a blog design for you without knowing some of these things that you include on your Questionnaire. Sorry- it's just not going to happen! We all have likes and dislikes and if you don't tell me that you hate green and brown together and I make your design green and brown- that takes time to fix. Time that you are taking away from me and another customer. To tell you the truth, I don't know ONE designer who would do that without asking for a creative fee.

I think my prices are pretty reasonable for the amount of work that I put into your blog or site while knowing exactly what one wants it to look like so please help me and fill out the Questionnaire if you are wanting a blog design. There is also other information that I really need to know and that reduces emails back and forth which takes time as well.

Thank you to those who make my job easier by getting all your information in to me and asking me questions about the process along the way. I have some GREAT customers and have been very fortunate to have met some sweet blogging friends through it all.
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs