September 10, 2009

Wait List, Pricing, etc.

Hey guys! Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads anything that I write on here. hmmmm

I also wonder if you know that you can click on the link that says "waiting list" on the right and see that it is CLOSED :( for the moment. I am down to my last 15 people and with designing blogs, working and going to school, it's taking a little longer than I thought it would. Hopefully after I get these people their awesome blogs, I will open it back up.

Also, did you know that you can look at the menu bar on my header and see my pricing? Try it! It will save you an email to me which may not be answered as promptly as it used to be.

I am looking forward to this semester to be over with and rocking out blogs again for those of you that are inquiring on a daily basis. Thank you so much for wanting a design from me! I LOVE what I do!!!
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs