August 11, 2009

July Inspiration

My July Inspiration pick was Renee. I met Renee over email and eventually we talked on the phone about what she wanted for her Sassy Scrappin' blog. We had an instant connection and she reminded me of some of the best friends that I have had in my life. I then learned that she was going to start radiation for breast cancer and had just been through chemotherapy. She invited me to read her personal blog and I was overwhelmed. I had never known another person my age that was fighting this battle. I was inspired by her courage, her strength, and her passion for her son.

Renee has been cleared of the cancer. Praise God!! So, I chose her for my Inspiration Giveaway for July. Here is a sneak peek at the blog I did for her......




 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs