October 6, 2008

See Me At MomDot.Com


I am so excited to announce that I have an advertising spot on MomDot.com! Toni contacted me this morning and told me the great news and I also found out that she lives close to where we are moving. Such a small world, huh?

MomDot is a mom blog listing site that is run by three mommy bloggers, Trisha, Toni, and Alicia. They run contests weekly, reviews on awesome (and not so awesome) products for family and kids, and talk about their lives. But more importantly, they feature mom bloggers and mom boutiques to give them an avenue to get their name out there, also assisting in google links! You can head out and list your blog for free and talk to them about doing an interview about you. Head on over and see what MomDot is about!

Look for Sweet Cheeky Designs in the Boutique area under Designers. I also will be hosting a free giveaway after we are settled in our new home in a galaxy, far, far, away.

Let me know what you think about MomDot.com. I think it's fabulous!
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs