July 15, 2008

Make Mine Cheeky

If you would like for me to redesign your blog, I will be happy to give you exactly what you want or design a blog that describes YOU! I can do trendy or practical, you set the bar. I won't be satisfied until you absolutely LOVE your blog!

Here's what you need to do:
  • Set up a free Blogger Account -I will need your login and password
  • Set up a free Photobucket Account I will need your login and password-(I can do this for you if you want)
  • Choose a Digital Scrapbooking Kit (Papers, frames, ribbon, buttons) from a site HERE or a character and background papers that you love from IStockphoto 
  • Choose a layout from HERE
  • Email me with all the info from above
  • The more specific you are, the faster I can get you your blog
  • Request and fill out a questionnaire and send back to me or go HERE to fill one out!
I will send you a draft of your blog and if you want something changed, no problem! Once you pay with PayPal, I will upload your blog onto your site! Easy!



 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs