July 21, 2008

Blessed Beyond Measure

I just finished a blog this weekend that I started on Friday while my in-laws were in town. These past couple of days have been trying with a full house, the a/c going out in our house, and a colonoscopy this morning. But, I am back on my feet and ready to take more orders. I have a couple of orders going at the moment but if you know exactly what you want and give me all the information I need up front, I can rock one out for you in no time.

I'm so thankful that I have gotten to do blogs for my two friends, Alyssa and Whitney. Alyssa was easy-going and pretty much let me take charge, while Whitney knew exactly what she wanted and saw it through to the end. Both were fabulous to work for and have given me some customers in the process. Thanks, girls!

Here's Whitney's header. She has a new beautiful baby boy and she converted her pictures to sepia beforehand. I am LOVING those colors she chose and am wishing I saw it first!! I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go changing out my blog every week like before and I am going to put all that energy into cute and cheeky blogs for you!!




So contact me with any information or questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
 

2010 design by sweet cheeky designs